Providing effective & enjoyable training.
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (M.B.S.R.) trainer, University of Massachusetts Medical School
- Mindfulness Based Eating Awareness (MB-EAT) trainer, Indiana State University
- Master Life Coach, Specializing in Stress Management, Certified Coaches Federation, Toronto
- Chronic Disease Self-Management trainer, Stafford University, California
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (M.B.C.T.) trainer, University of Toronto
- Asian trained Vipassana & Jhana Meditation Teacher, Kandy, Sri Lanka
- Member of the Professional Speakers Federation
His mindfulness training is well received in businesses, educational & health care sectors.
- York University
- City of Kitchener
- University of Waterloo
- Online Mindfulness courses
- Inland Revenue, New Zealand
- Department of National Defense
- St Joseph Hospital, Guelph, Ontario
- Private mindfulness consulting practice
- Mindfulness consultant for University of Florida
- Complementary Healing Arts Clinic, Cambridge, Ontario
- The Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto
G Ross Clark
Certified Life Coach
Member of the Canadian Mental Health Association.
Canadian Mental Health Association.
Mindfulness Toronto: A group of mindfulness-based professionals in the Greater Toronto Area
I find it most rewarding when people report back the difference mindfulness has made in their lives. I am very thankful to all the teachers who have helped me along the way and now I would like to help others.
My goal for teaching mindfulness is:
“To provide effective & enjoyable training.”